Cannot login using IE

My customer is trying to login to the new portal using IE, they receive a message stating that 'You must have cookies enabled'.  He update IE accordingly but still cannot get in.

I have managed to duplicate the problem, from two separate machines, this is either going through our login form or direct to the URL.

You have managed to duplicate this problem (11 hours ago).

Everything works as it should under Firefox but most of the world is IE.

I have a campaign that is due out at 09:15 GMT and at the moment the customer cannot login to see their reports.

I know I can ask them to install Firfeox but I can't ask EVERY customer to do that.

Is anyone else seeing this?

You guys just found the problem!!   Don't put an "_" in your new domain address, use something like "-" instead.

Well done CM

Jayneylou, 8 years ago

I actually had this very same problem when started using Campaign Monitor and Mailbuild...  and while it took a while to narrow down what was causing it, the guys at Freshview were fantastic and fixed the problem instantly once we'd worked out the problem.

Our initial site names were registered with underscores in them which apparently causes huge issues with Internet Explorer.  They simply changed out site name to remove the underscores and our clients went on their merry way utilising Internet Explorer

travisbell travisbell, 8 years ago

Hey guys,

Yup, bang on. From now on you won't be able to create any sites using an "_" so it won't be a problem any more. If anyone else originally created a site with one, no worries you just have to change the site name just like JellyFish said.

--
Travis Bell

Join 200,000 companies around the world that use Campaign Monitor to run email marketing campaigns that deliver results for their business.

Get started for free
1-888-533-8098