I was testing the billing feature for clients if I let them have control over templates and sending themselves. I didn't change the pricing structure back to 1cent plus $5, but reset the account to only allow reporting access for the client. When I went to pay for their campaign, even though the account was set for me to pay for the campaign, the rates were not my rates, they were the rates that I had entered previously before cancelling that feature.
When I went back to that client's settings, reactivated the edit templates and bill the client a different rate, reset the rate to 1cent plus $5, then cancelled it again to limit access to just reporting, everything was fine. (I didn't try lowering my own rate to see if I could create my own bargain - tsk tsk shame on you for thinking of that!)
Just want to let people know what's going on.
From Australia to Zimbabwe, and everywhere in between, companies count on Campaign Monitor for email campaigns that drive real business results.Get started for free