urgent....want to import my flyer into an e-mail campaign

i had a flyer made for me to print off and distribute.  my copy is in PDF format.  can i import this into a campaign to send out to all my clients?  i see only plain text or html options.  i need to send this out today, or it's too late.

Stig Stig, 7 years ago

Hi bj,
BThies (Thies Publishing) has been responding to a lot of requests like this lately.

He or someone else might be able to help you.

Hope you make it :)

The Campaign Monitor Blog – HTML email smarts to go with your good looks.
Jayneylou, 7 years ago

Campaign Monitor doesn't have the ability to send out attachments but there are a couple of ways you can get this flyer out...

In most scenarios the best would be to upload the pdf flyer to some server space somewhere and include a link within your email campaign to view/download the pdf - the main advantage to doing it this way would be that you then can keep track of the users who viewed the pdf.

Another option would be to get the PDF converted to a jpg and resized to fit under the 650px width and include it in the campaign as an image.

BThies BThies, 7 years ago

Hi Beedjay,

I'm sorry I couldn't get to you sooner on here, but please feel free to shoot me the PDF and I'll see what I can do.

Brian Thies, Owner
Thies Publishing
(440) 623-5947

Brian Thies
Professional Email Developer
Thies Publishing

Join 200,000 companies around the world that use Campaign Monitor to run email marketing campaigns that deliver results for their business.

Get started for free