Reference to Admin Section in Client-side Help Section

Hi CM -

In the "How do I add a forward-to-a-friend link to my campaigns?" article of the help section (when logged in using a client's information), the last paragraph makes reference to the admin-side of the system:

"Customize the look-and-feel of your Forward to a Friend page

You can completely customize the look of this page to match your clients branding. On a per client basis you can add a header image, change the default font, give the page a new background color etc. Jump into the "Manage Clients" section, click on the client you want to update and you'll see a new 'Customize the Forward to a Friend page' option."

Not a big deal at all, but something your team might want to address to maintain the seamlessness of CMs customization.

Thanks,

Clayton

Stig Stig, 8 years ago

I found a similar issue on Step 1 of the create/send process.

It contains this text:
Improve your delivery rates by authenticating your from address

...linked to "What is email authentication (SPF, Sender ID and DomainKeys) and how do I set it up?" in the help section.

Stig

The Campaign Monitor Blog – HTML email smarts to go with your good looks.
Dave Dave, 8 years ago

Thanks so much for the heads up guys, we'll be pushing an update live first thing Monday that will hide these from your clients view. Cheers and enjoy your weekends.

Join 200,000 companies around the world that use Campaign Monitor to run email marketing campaigns that deliver results for their business.

Get started for free
1-888-533-8098