Additional currencies?

Hi, quick question:
What would it take to have additional currencies added as alternatives for clients?

Are there any limitations, or any additional costs for you pr currency?

Stig

Dave Dave, 7 years ago

Hey Stig, to set up additional currencies we need to get that foreign currency account set up, integrate it into our payment gateway and add the code to the app to support it. I know there are also a limited number of additional currencies that our gateway can process.

After lots of requests, we plan on adding support for New Zealand dollars soon. Any particular currencies you had in mind?

Stig Stig, 7 years ago

Hi Dave,
I see - kind of a hassle, in other words? :)

I'd love to se NOK added, but I guess there's not too many requests for that.

Stig

The Campaign Monitor Blog – HTML email smarts to go with your good looks.
Dave Dave, 7 years ago

I can definitely look into whether or not our gateway supports it, then we at least know it is possible.

Stig Stig, 7 years ago

Sure, that'd be great :)

Stig

The Campaign Monitor Blog – HTML email smarts to go with your good looks.
Mitch, 7 years ago

Dave, you're adding NZD soon? You guys are total winners.

immortal, 7 years ago

Hi Dave, I'm another New Zealander adding my vote to the request for NZD as a currency... I will be launching my new website soon and would like to offer this to my clients (all in NZ). I'm currently preparing the new copy for my email marketing services... any ideas when this will be available?

Bryn

Dave Dave, 7 years ago

Hi Bryn, we're currently at the peril of banks and payment gateways right now, so I wouldn't want to promise anything until all has been completed at their end.

nzaudrey, 7 years ago

It's great to see NZ dollars in the currencies accepted. It's not listed in the API currencies - is there a code for NZ dollars in the API?

jamesd jamesd, 7 years ago

Hi there,

We have just updated our API documentation to include the "NZD" entry, which has worked since we introduced the NZD currency.

Thanks for alerting us to that.

Join 200,000 companies around the world that use Campaign Monitor to run email marketing campaigns that deliver results for their business.

Get started for free
1-888-533-8098