Does CampaignMonitor have AutoResponders?

Hey all-

I can't find that answer anywhere. Does CM have an Auto Responder available? Can my clients send a welcome message when someone signs up for their list?

Thanks in advance!

Dave Dave, 7 years ago

Hey Nalts, yes, you can definitely sent a plain text for HTML email to any new subscribers when they join your list. Right now we just don't support drip campaigns where you can set up a sequence of emails to be sent to a new subscriber.

smueller, 7 years ago

Sorry for jumping into such an old post but this was the only post I could find that mentioned anything related to 'Drip' campaigns.  Has this feature been subsequently added and, if not, are there any plans for adding this capability(if so, when?)?

Mathew Mathew, 7 years ago

Hey smueller, you'll find more of a discussion about this here:

We don't have them at the moment, but we're always happy to hear feedback and suggestions.

Get in touch with us on Twitter:
We're also on Facebook:
roshodgekiss roshodgekiss, 6 years ago

Hi nalts and smueller, we're pleased to announce that autoresponders are finally here! Priced at 1 email credit each with no delivery fee, autoresponders are also an economical way to send said drip campaigns. Find out more.

Hopefully it's not too late for you folks - we'd love to hear if it's something that fits the bill. Thanks for your patience on this one.

Get in touch with us on Twitter:
We're also on Facebook:

Join 200,000 companies around the world that use Campaign Monitor to run email marketing campaigns that deliver results for their business.

Get started for free