User guides for clients sending themselves?

Hi,

I was just wondering if there were any user guides or anything I could send to new clients who will be logging in and creating campaigns themselves from templates?  I've had a look around the site but couldn't spot anything.  It's be great if there was already something available so I didn't have to create one myself!

Thanks,
Ali :o)

Dave Dave, 8 years ago

Hey Ali, we don't have anything like this available right now, but it is something we've been considering putting together on your behalf for some time now. Would anyone else here find this useful for their clients. It would be white label, or re-brandable of course, so you could easily make it look like your own guide.

SniperSystems SniperSystems, 8 years ago

Yeah, we would find that pretty handy.

Couldn't it just be part of the help section?

Stig

The Campaign Monitor Blog – HTML email smarts to go with your good looks.
Jayneylou, 8 years ago

We've had great success with making videos using screen capture software to walk users through sending email using Campaign Monitor.  It's fairly quick to do and means that it's branded up with our logos and the templates they will see when they log in.

bubbly, 7 years ago

How about this - letting each of us create our own help section where by we could include links to our own help and how-to content. This way we can control the type/level and depth of help, reducing the burden on the CM team and allowing us to have a help system we can populate ourselves with answers, FAQs and video how-to's. I would do this right now, but have no way of linking to it inside the app.

vince, 7 years ago

My vote is for the CM team to do this, as it would also be kept more up-to-date with any changes

ketanmv, 7 years ago

Re-brandable PDF user guide of sorts would be super helpful. Thanks!

piixeldesigns, 5 years ago

Very helpful, I would love something like this!

Join 200,000 companies around the world that use Campaign Monitor to run email marketing campaigns that deliver results for their business.

Get started for free
1-888-533-8098