I've edited the text records for our domain and the Sender ID and SPF have verified. However, the Domain Keys is still pending. I've contacted our host, LogicalSolutions.net and they're trying to find out what needs to be fixed (hopefully I'll have an answer soon).
In case we're not able to resolve this right away, is it possible to send an email without the Domain Key being verified? If yes, what's the likelihood of messages being flagged as spam?
*Oh, and I edited the records over a week ago*
Hi jessekanclerz, you should be okay to send if the DomainKeys are still pending. On some mail servers your campaign might be subjected to some extra filtering but it should still be delivered.
From Australia to Zimbabwe, and everywhere in between, companies count on Campaign Monitor for email campaigns that boost the bottom line.Get started for free