Campaign Approval - Urgent Situation!

I have a nightmare on my hands.  We've been redoing a site for a client for months now.  For months I've been dealing with and using campaign monitor.  We've imported lists and created countless test blasts.  Now, here I am at go live and suddenly, for the first time, I find out that there's a 12 hour approval process to send a big list email.  This would have been nice to know a LONG time ago.  I could have submitted them and gotten approval at the point when I imported in the list, for instance.   It never said that, however, when I imported in all 16k names!  So, this is a bad situation.  The new site is live.  The newsletter, which has been going out every Wednesday, needs to go out today and I'm just now finding out that I need to be approved before I can send it.  What are my options?  I don't have 12 hours to wait.  In fact, the person who is doing the actual sending is going on vacation as of tonight and will be gone tomorrow.  I need to know what I can do.

Dave Dave, 7 years ago

Hey divamatrix, we'll be looking at your approval right now and will be getting back to you momentarily. We're also looking at a number of ways we can make the approval process much clearer in the future. We'll be in touch.

divamatrix, 7 years ago

I just got notification from the client that they were approved already.  It looks like we're out of hot water.  Thanks for the prompt attention.

Join 200,000 companies around the world that use Campaign Monitor to run email marketing campaigns that deliver results for their business.

Get started for free
1-888-533-8098