Anybody successfully set up "DomainKeys" using Network Solutions. If so, help would be appreciated.
We've unfortunately only heard from Network Solution customers in the past who have been told it was not possible. Perhaps that has changed now, but you'd need to speak to their support to find out.
It seems that Network Solutions now supports TXT records. Here is a message I received from them recently...
Based on your request, we are sending you instructions on how to add or edit TXT records.
To add or edit "TXT" records:
1. Log in to Account Manager:
a. Open a Web browser (e.g., Netscape, Microsoft Internet Explorer, etc.)
b. Type http://www.networksolutions.com in the address line then press the enter key.
c. Click on Account Manager in the top navigation menu then Log in with your User ID and password.
2. Click Domains from the left-hand navigation bar
3. Click Manage Domain Names
4. Click the Domain(s) for which you want to add or edit the "TXT" records and click Edit DNS.
5. In the DNS Manager - Advanced Tools section, click on the Continue button.
6. In the TXT records section, click on the Add/Edit button.
7. Type new TXT records in the appropriate text boxes then click on the Go button.
8. A confirmation page will appear verifying that your "TXT" records have been updated, review the information carefully then click on the Continue button.
Once the modifications have been saved, it may take up to 2 hours for the changes to take effect.
But have you had success setting this up?
I followed these exact instructions but haven't been able to verify in CM.
Argh. I've got emails going into people's junk mail folders and I need a solution!
Also looking for verification on setting this up. The sender ID won't verify in CM.