A Real Demo Account - possible?

Hi All -

I want to set up a demo account so that clients that I'm not meeting with in person can check out the system and really get a feel for it w/o me having to set up a new account for them.  I was thinking that I could set up a real account and put an example client with example templates up there, but then I realized that someone could just start actually using that account!  I guess I could set the pricing to be ridiculously high, but that seems like a janky solution that would require too much explanation.

So I guess this is a feature request for the option to set up a fully functional demo account that does everything except send >5 emails.  (Would want the test emails to still work.) 

Thanks - and keep up the good work!  I love the new CM + MB integration so far.

- P

bubbly, 7 years ago

Why not let them test the demo account as they can send up to 5 emails. Setup a fictitious company and load it with templates. Let them pick one and send to 5 people at once. This way they can send to themselves (encourage them to do so), and then they can check out the reports.

Dave Dave, 7 years ago

Thanks for the suggestion guys, we're always listening and understand how the easier it is to demo, the easier it is to sell. Cheers.

Join 150,000 companies around the world that use Campaign Monitor to run email marketing campaigns that deliver results for their business.

Get started for free
1-888-533-8098