Sending Problems

Has anyone had a problem sending campaigns today (6 January 1pm GMT). I scheduled a campaign yesterday, tested it, got the all clear but todays scheduled send out didn't work. Email was received with no images, so I went back into admin panel and recreated the campaign using the same index.html and files and now even the preview of my campaign will not load. Any ideas/similar problems out there.... help.

Mathew Mathew, 7 years ago

Hey V,

There is a few common reasons that your images might not be showing up:

1. You have spaces in your image or folder names - if you remove the spaces from your image / folder names, update your HTML to match and reimport it, it should be fine.

2. You are using background images and testing in Outlook 07 / Gmail - these email programs just don't support background images at all. Instead, you'll want to use images in the actual HTML content. See for details on what is and is not supported.

3. Your zip file does not match up with your HTML code
For example, your HTML page might have something like this
img src="images/header.jpg

In that case, you need to make sure that your zip file contains both the actual 'images' folder, and inside that, the header.jpg. If you just zip up the header.jpg, when we unzip it your HTML is still looking for a folder called 'images' which does not exist.

So check where your HTML page expects to find the images, and make sure the zip file contents will match that.

Get in touch with us on Twitter:
We're also on Facebook:

Join 200,000 companies around the world that use Campaign Monitor to run email marketing campaigns that deliver results for their business.

Get started for free