Undraggable repeaters

Having a template with three different repeaters (image position differs), lets call them 1, 2 and 3 - it is impossible to drag and drop repeater 1 below or over repeater 2 or 3 etc. Two repeater 1:s can be rearranged, two 2:s etc...

Am I missing something important? No tables involved in the repeaters.

Stig Stig, 7 years ago

Hei chr, that sounds right.

In your template, each repeating area is separate, and in a distinct order. You can drag and move repeating items within repeating areas, but not between them. Make sense?

The Campaign Monitor Blog – HTML email smarts to go with your good looks.
andrewl, 7 years ago

Hi - I have had a similar problem with repeating articles that have alternate coloured backgrounds and different image position. Can I make a feature request that different repeaters will be able to mix? or set the bg colour of a repeating container (problem I know) or maybe being able to allow multiple images inside repeating items (so that the user can select an ideal image position.)

A lot of requests I know - the service rocks - not a complaint at all, just ideas for improvements.

Join 200,000 companies around the world that use Campaign Monitor to run email marketing campaigns that deliver results for their business.

Get started for free