pricing structure

I am new to CM.  I like it a lot. But I wish there was a choice of pricing structure.
The existing pay-as-you-go system is great for those who send one or two campaigns a month.

But, for clients who send multiple times per month... I can't sell CM.  One client of mine sends from 2 up to 50 campaigns per months to a select audience of just 100 people.  Via ConstantContact that would always cost him just $15 per month.  With CM it would cost him $300 per month some months.

Even though he knows about ConstantContact being just $15.  I am confident I could sell him on a monthly contract of $50 (maybe even $75) for the opportunity of doing multiple sends per month with CM instead of CC.

Please CM, consider a second pricing structure designed for clients who do multiple sends per month. I don't care if it is 3 times more expensive than CC - at least I have something I can offer to the clients who send multiple monthly campaigns.

It just makes sense.

Join 200,000 companies around the world that use Campaign Monitor to run email marketing campaigns that deliver results for their business.

Get started for free
1-888-533-8098