Campaign Monitor name shows up in page titles & emails

Hi, I love your service and I'm starting to build some interest in my client base. However, I've just noticed that the Campaign Monitor name shows up in a few more places than I had previously noticed. On my client's login page, the webpage title shows as 'Please Login | Campaign Monitor', and once logged in, the page title is only 'Campaign Monitor'. I also did a spam test the other day for a client and on the confirmation email she received the Campaign Monitor name appears in at least three places (in the Subject line and twice in the body of the message). The same information appears in the invoice in the billing details area of her account.

I've also checked a confirmation email for another client's mailing and found that Campaign Monitor appears in the Subject line and in the 'Login to your account' link at the bottom of the message.

I hope you can find a way to change this very soon.

Regards,
Penny

Diana Diana, 7 years ago

Hi Penny,

It sounds like your Site Name might be set to Campaign Monitor right now. If you log into your account and click on Customize at the top you can see what your site name is set to. If it's Campaign Monitor that's why you're seeing it in those various places, just change that to your company name. If it isn't go ahead and send an email to support and we'll take a look for you, because Campaign Monitor shouldn't be displaying for your clients.

~*~~*~~*~~*~
D. Potter
Campaign Monitor
penny0l0, 7 years ago

Hi Diana,

Thanks for your help. That fixed the problem. It's been weeks since I set up my account and I guess I didn't notice that at the time.

Great service!

Thanks,
Penny

Diana Diana, 7 years ago

Hey Penny,

Glad that fixed it for you!

~*~~*~~*~~*~
D. Potter
Campaign Monitor

Join 200,000 companies around the world that use Campaign Monitor to run email marketing campaigns that deliver results for their business.

Get started for free
1-888-533-8098