No screenshots

Anyone else not recieving any screenshots when you do a 'complete design & spam test'?

Ive now done 13 and have only recieved screenshots 4 times, and didnt even get them all.

Have to say it's very very poor reliability and I am loosing alot of confidence and trust in Campaign Monitor...

What is going on CM staff?

Dave Dave, 7 years ago

Thomas, we know how frustrating these errors are. This feature is provided by a third party which makes it all the more frustrating for us. Rest assured we're hard at work on some big upgrades to the testing tool to make it faster and more reliable. In the mean time, get in touch with support and we can refund you for the failed tests, you shouldn't have to pay if you're not getting the results you need.

BThies BThies, 7 years ago

Hate to post competition on here, but if you're doing $50+ worth of tests a month, a company called Litmus offers unlimited testing with a subscription for $49 per month.

Tests against 16 email clients and 15 spam filters - and appears to be more reliable.

I've done over $50 a month in tests with Campaign Monitor's 3rd party service for a while now, and that 3rd party CM uses is completely unreliable.  I'll be utilizing Litmus soon for my testing.

Brian Thies
Professional Email Developer
Thies Publishing

Join 200,000 companies around the world that use Campaign Monitor to run email marketing campaigns that deliver results for their business.

Get started for free