Exporting Contacts

Hi

Hopefully a simple one.  Is there any way of exporting a contact list from the viewcampaign.com side of things.  I've got a client who has lost a list and we're wondering if we can retrieve it without having to trawl through and copy and past everything from a 24000 name list.

Regards

Andy

Dave Dave, 9 years ago

Hey Andy,

While your client can't export contacts from Client Report Access, you can always jump into your account and export any subscriber list with a single click. This will generate a CSV (Comma Separated Values) file containing all subscriber data that you can easily pass back to your client.

redcat, 9 years ago

Aha!  And therein lies the problem.  It's not my account.  It's one of my clients who wants me to take over the management of a campaign.  They only have access to the view campaign side.

Andy

Regards
Andy Jacobs
Dave Dave, 9 years ago

Ahh, OK Andy, that's a tough one. Our support team would be happy to help, but we'd need the original account holder's permission before we could give you access to any subscribers.

redcat, 9 years ago

Thanks for that.  That's what I expected and is only right.

Cheers

Andy

Regards
Andy Jacobs

Join 200,000 companies around the world that use Campaign Monitor to run email marketing campaigns that deliver results for their business.

Get started for free
1-888-533-8098