List Summary

Not sure if I'm being thick here or not...

Is there any way of getting a summary of a particular list giving total subscriber count, and ideall number of new people, unsubscribes,bounces etc for a specific date range, without having to pull down all the details of each subscriber using the Subscriber.GetActive, Subscriber.GetBounced methods etc?

List.GetDetail() doesn't seem to return summary info...

Thanks

James

Ben Ben, 7 years ago

Hey James,

This currently isn't supported by I can see how it would be useful to have the summary values for subscribers, bounces, unsubscribed etc from the List.GetDetail method. I think this would be a welcome addition that others would also find useful.

I don't think you would be able to query this by a date range, but instead you could have a store the last accessed values in a data store in your application, and periodically (say once a week) get the latest values from the API.

djwhisky, 7 years ago

Thanks Ben - that would be great if you could get it in there! Would be a shame if you couldn't get the date range in there mind you - am thinking of integrating basic subscriber reporting into our existing customer admin screens and it may look odd/not have a wide range of use immediately if their subscriber lists that have been running for a good couple of years suddenly jumped up from zero ...
Thanks
James

Join 200,000 companies around the world that use Campaign Monitor to run email marketing campaigns that deliver results for their business.

Get started for free
1-888-533-8098