Design & Spam Testing - Not Working

Good morning,

I spent the better part of the weekend putting together a newsletter to try out the design/spam testing service that CM offers. Waited about 2 hours for the test to complete, only to have it return 0 screenshots and no spam information at all.

Feeling a bit foolish for having shelled out $5 US for nothing. I am sad to say that I am hesitant to recommend this part of CM's service. Does anyone have any recommendations for 3rd party email testing services, while CM fixes this error?

- Justin

deergirl, 7 years ago

Sometimes you have to check the screenshots again after 24 hours. Every once in a while something goes wrong and it only shows the screenshots after a while.

If you do want to try another service, I can really recommend

jkozuch jkozuch, 7 years ago

Thanks! Looks like a pretty cool service, and their pricing is right on.

- Justin

Justin Kozuch
Founder, Refresh Events
w: / e: / t:
Mathew Mathew, 7 years ago

Hi Justin,

Sorry for the trouble you have had, we do recognise that our testing service has had some problems lately. We're working hard on getting a more solidly reliable testing process in place as soon as possible.

Get in touch with us on Twitter:
We're also on Facebook:
lsparks, 7 years ago

I am also having trouble, a number of the tests simply say "Sorry, we're having trouble loading this screenshot." This is quite frustrating as I paid and the tests I really need to see, and the ones that are least accessible through other means, (Lotus Notes) are not showing.

Mathew Mathew, 7 years ago

@lsparks We've followed up with you directly on this via support and got your the screenshot you need, but again we apologise for the trouble, we know it is a big frustration.

Get in touch with us on Twitter:
We're also on Facebook:
tiberias, 7 years ago

We are running our first real campaign through CM, and like the others, paid for the Spam/Design tests, so far to no avail.  Screenshots that no longer say "Generating screenshot" are simply blank, and the Spam filters are still spinning, quite some time after the tests were initiated.

Is there any resolution to this?

Stig Stig, 7 years ago

Hi tiberias,

contact us, and we'll have a look at it.

The Campaign Monitor Blog – HTML email smarts to go with your good looks.

Join 200,000 companies around the world that use Campaign Monitor to run email marketing campaigns that deliver results for their business.

Get started for free