New Lead Notification?

Hi All!

I'm very new to campaign monitor, everything is great so far! But I have one problem... which hopefully you can answer.

Is it possible to send an email to myself when someone new signs up on my form? Our form is a general contact form w/ a newsletter subscriber box and I'd like to be able to receive an email when someone new completes the form w/ their information delivered to MY inbox...

Thanks for the help!

travisbell travisbell, 7 years ago

Hi John,

This is not possible within Campaign Monitor by itself. What you could do though is build a local script that you post your form to instead. It could email you, then send the subscription off to our server.

Unfortunately we don't have anything like this already though, so you'd best talk to someone with a little programming know-how.

Hope that helps.

Travis Bell
mrousselle, 7 years ago

Hi there,

You could try using Form Assembly for this ( It is a great hosted app that allows you to build forms, view analytics and receive notification. I have used it and it is great.

Hope this helps...

Japfreak2000, 7 years ago

I'm also looking for something similar. I'm actually interested in getting a mail every time someone signs up and fills in a certain custom field. If anyone have any links, code sniplets or ideas regarding how to do this I would be very grateful...

psandlewick, 6 years ago

I'm also looking for this!! I cannot believe this is not allowed. Such a common functionality.

My client needs this for his mobile device. He would like an email sent to him so he can reply back quickly.

killian branding, 5 years ago

This is a badly needed feature. I like almost everything about CM, but this is a big drawback.

roshodgekiss roshodgekiss, 5 years ago

Hi killian, I've added your vote for this internally. In the interim, you may want to check out our blog post on monitoring your subscriber lists - it isn't yet a real-time solution, but may assist in the interim.

Get in touch with us on Twitter:
We're also on Facebook:

Join 200,000 companies around the world that use Campaign Monitor to run email marketing campaigns that deliver results for their business.

Get started for free