subscription confirmation link is not working

Several days after posting a double opt in subscribe form to our Web site, I am getting customer complaints that they cannot click the link that they received in their confirmation email to complete their subscriptions. The link takes you to an error page saying that the server connection was reset. Anyone had this happen before? I pasted the form code into the Web site without changing anything.

Thanks!
Amy

Dave Dave, 8 years ago

Hey Amy,

Thanks for the heads up about this, we haven'tt had any other customers run into this sort of problem, so it may be something specific to your account. I'd recommend sending a quick email to our support team so they can look into your account settings and double check everything is set correctly for you.

amyg, 8 years ago

Thanks, Dave. I have done so, and as usual the support team got back to me in record time with an explanation. Thanks!

newmedia3, 8 years ago

Hello,
I've just written a separate post about this same problem, but I have just spotted this one.

I seem to be having the same problem regarding the link not working on the subscription page.

Please can you provide me with an update on this and how I might be able to fix it?

Thank you
Richard

Join 150,000 companies around the world that use Campaign Monitor to run email marketing campaigns that deliver results for their business.

Get started for free
1-888-533-8098