Archive by list not client

It would be really nice if we could create newsletter archives by mailing list and not necessarily client. I, for example, am entered in my program as a client but I have a number of different lists for different products and I would rather not enter each product as a client. But if I create an archive now it will include all messages sent to any list.

I would like to be able to create archives by the list they were sent to.

Mathew Mathew, 7 years ago

Thanks for the feedback. Although it's not possible right now, we'll keep this in mind as a possible future improvement.

Get in touch with us on Twitter:
We're also on Facebook:
jdancisin, 7 years ago

I agree with this. There needs to be some way to divide up the archive into different categories. By list sent to? By template utilized? It would also be nice to have a way to prevent certain emails from showing up in the archive. With all of the amazing upgrades that have happened through the rest of CM, this one now feels very underdeveloped.

gbh gbh, 7 years ago

yeah the ability to change options in archive are is imperative for us and our clients, with the multitude of different mails going out their archive pages now look like a dogs breakfast. We need to be able to have some sort options badly.

Join 200,000 companies around the world that use Campaign Monitor to run email marketing campaigns that deliver results for their business.

Get started for free