Outlook 2007 Junk Mail Filter

I have just updated our test machine to Outlook 2007 and performed the latest updates and the Junk Mail Filter has become overzealous! e.g.

No subject is used and when this is the body of the email (plain text) it appears in the inbox
Fastrak Building Designer will model and design buildings more quickly, efficiently and with complete confidence

But adding the words "to the" causes the message to be classified as junk
Fastrak Building Designer will model and design buildings more quickly, efficiently and with complete confidence to the

I have since created plain text emails of previous campaigns and they are now hitting the Junk Mail folder

Anybody got any ideas?

davidaf davidaf, 7 years ago

Hey CSCWeb,

These ones are always hard to nail down. Have you checked the junk mail settings in your Outlook 2007? Make sure that the email address you are sending from isn't on the blocked sender list, for instance. I just sent a test email to my own Outlook 2007 with no subject and with the body as

Fastrak Building Designer will model and design buildings more quickly, efficiently and with complete confidence to the

and it wasn't filtered so there may be something else going on here. Try sending from a different email address and see if that gets it filtered. Feel free to contact us at http://www.campaignmonitor.com/contact/ and we can help test with you to see if we can help you try to get to the bottom of it.

The Campaign Monitor Blog – HTML email smarts to go with your good looks

Join 200,000 companies around the world that use Campaign Monitor to run email marketing campaigns that deliver results for their business.

Get started for free
1-888-533-8098