Seeking template designer for email campaigns

I own Synertek Colostrum and I need someone who has experience with Campaign Monitor to design email templates for me. --Tom

Dave Dave, 7 years ago

Hi Tom, thanks for posting. In order for many of the Campaign Monitor experts in these forums to see if they're a good match, could you please share more details about what you're looking for. How many templates, when will you need them, do you have a budget in mind, etc.

paulhaslam, 7 years ago

Hi Tom

I'm the lead designer at the web bureau ltd in Belfast.
I can certainly offer my services. Can you give me more detail of what you require?

firstmilking, 7 years ago

To start with I need just one or two templates. I am uncertain how many I may use as time passes. I have one template that is OK, but the designer lacks experience with bulk emailing. I'm looking for something that looks better before graphics are opened, and perhaps more professional-overall. I will email my current template upon request.  --Tom

Also I need one template soon, within a couple of weeks if possible. I'm open to cost.  --Tom

victorc, 7 years ago

I am a freelance designer and have been using CM for a while now. I run several large campaigns for an international company. I can create a new template for you or modify an existing CM template to your liking. Thanks!

Victor, for the first project I'm not sure if I need my existing template modified or if the template itself should be scrapped and a new one designed. I could email you a recent CM campaign I sent and perhaps you could make that decision for me. Do you have one or two examples of CM templates you have done? If so my email address is  --Tom

coremarketing, 7 years ago

Our marketing company is also looking for a campaign monitor template designer with whom we can work on multiple projects. If anyone is interested, please post here and/or email me at Thanks!

Tuxen, 7 years ago

I also looking for a campaign monitor template designer and for other smal webdesign jobs, please send me an e-mail: tuxen @ Thanks/Frederik, Denmark

Billee D. Billee D., 7 years ago

My name is William Dodson with Outer Banks Design Works and I am available for CM email newsletter design and also for website design as well. Please contact me at your convenience to discuss your project and I would be glad to help. You can reach me at william DOT dodson AT gmail DOT com (sorry, but I hate spam), on twitter at obxdesignworks, or through my website at Look forward to hearing from you.

William Dodson
Outer Banks Design Works

Join 200,000 companies around the world that use Campaign Monitor to run email marketing campaigns that deliver results for their business.

Get started for free