Seeking template designer for email campaigns

I own Synertek Colostrum and I need someone who has experience with Campaign Monitor to design email templates for me. --Tom

Dave Dave, 7 years ago

Hi Tom, thanks for posting. In order for many of the Campaign Monitor experts in these forums to see if they're a good match, could you please share more details about what you're looking for. How many templates, when will you need them, do you have a budget in mind, etc.

paulhaslam, 7 years ago

Hi Tom

I'm the lead designer at the web bureau ltd in Belfast.
I can certainly offer my services. Can you give me more detail of what you require?

Thanks
Paul
thewebbureau.com

firstmilking, 7 years ago

To start with I need just one or two templates. I am uncertain how many I may use as time passes. I have one template that is OK, but the designer lacks experience with bulk emailing. I'm looking for something that looks better before graphics are opened, and perhaps more professional-overall. I will email my current template upon request.  --Tom

Also I need one template soon, within a couple of weeks if possible. I'm open to cost.  --Tom

victorc, 7 years ago

I am a freelance designer and have been using CM for a while now. I run several large campaigns for an international company. I can create a new template for you or modify an existing CM template to your liking. Thanks!

Victor, for the first project I'm not sure if I need my existing template modified or if the template itself should be scrapped and a new one designed. I could email you a recent CM campaign I sent and perhaps you could make that decision for me. Do you have one or two examples of CM templates you have done? If so my email address is t.higham@bresnan.net.  --Tom

coremarketing, 7 years ago

Our marketing company is also looking for a campaign monitor template designer with whom we can work on multiple projects. If anyone is interested, please post here and/or email me at rachel@coremarketingstrategies.com. Thanks!

Tuxen, 7 years ago

I also looking for a campaign monitor template designer and for other smal webdesign jobs, please send me an e-mail: tuxen @ me.com. Thanks/Frederik, Denmark

Billee D. Billee D., 7 years ago

My name is William Dodson with Outer Banks Design Works and I am available for CM email newsletter design and also for website design as well. Please contact me at your convenience to discuss your project and I would be glad to help. You can reach me at william DOT dodson AT gmail DOT com (sorry, but I hate spam), on twitter at obxdesignworks, or through my website at obxdesignworks.com. Look forward to hearing from you.

William Dodson
Outer Banks Design Works
http://obxdesignworks.com/
http://obxmailworks.com/

Join 200,000 companies around the world that use Campaign Monitor to run email marketing campaigns that deliver results for their business.

Get started for free
1-888-533-8098