Spam Assassin - 1 warning BUT seems serious

Hi Campaign Monitor,

I had the same fail in Yahoo, which it seems others have as well, but even more concerning is the 1 warning with Spam Assassin. I have copied and pasted it below. Please let me know how I can resolve it.

Spam Assassin 3.1 returned the following warning:
    * A version of this email's content is listed by Razor.

This particular warning was not listed in the "what do they mean" area of "help".

Thanks,
Mary Beth

travisbell travisbell, 7 years ago

Razor is kind of like a plugin that is installed with SpamAssassin usually by default. You can read about what it is here:

http://razor.sourceforge.net/

In a nutshell though, it's a community network designed to help filter out spam. If it's saying some of the content is in Razor, then there must be some previous emails that got added to Razor like yours.

I've just done some initial research and I couldn't really find much detail as to how you can go about requesting the content to be filtered differently. Perhaps someone else can chime in?

--
Travis Bell
rgidsn, 7 years ago

Thanks Travis.

We only sent out one previous email and I have been testing the second email within our company walls only.

If anyone else has any additional advice that would be great!

Join 200,000 companies around the world that use Campaign Monitor to run email marketing campaigns that deliver results for their business.

Get started for free
1-888-533-8098