Links to old campaigns

Hi, I've tried to locate the relevant instruction via Help and searching the forums.

I would like an easy way to provide links to *previous* web versions of Email campaigns.
I realise I could simply place the web version URLs on a web page, but I thought CM did this for you via an option (which I can no longer locate).

All suggestions welcomed. 

: )

travisbell travisbell, 7 years ago

Hi Joncar,

If you head into your client, click the "Client Settings" tab and then on the right side click the "Create newsletter archive" link. This page walks you through a simple method of creating a script that all you need to do is drop on to your website to display previously sent campaigns.

--
Travis Bell
Joncar Joncar, 7 years ago
travisbell :

Hi Joncar,

If you head into your client, click the "Client Settings" tab and then on the right side click the "Create newsletter archive" link. This page walks you through a simple method of creating a script that all you need to do is drop on to your website to display previously sent campaigns.

Travis,

Brilliant. I just couldn't remember where to look.
You just saved me some work!

Thanks.

John

Join 200,000 companies around the world that use Campaign Monitor to run email marketing campaigns that deliver results for their business.

Get started for free
1-888-533-8098