Can I sync contact information with Campaign Monitor

Hi all,

Is there a way for me to sync email addresses I have in OSX address book or that I've synced to Google Contacts to a list in Campaign Monitor?  My contact list is very fluid.  Updating it in both places is a real pain.

Mathew Mathew, 7 years ago

There isn't any built in way to keep them synced - we do have an API, but that is more intend for integrating with different systems like blogs, CMS tools etc.

Also, be aware that uploading your whole address book is often not going to meet our permission requirements ( )

Get in touch with us on Twitter:
We're also on Facebook:
roshodgekiss roshodgekiss, 6 years ago

Hey randomly_handsome, we now integrate with Google Contacts, thanks to OneSaas.

OneSaas is a web service that allows multiple web apps/APIs to communicate together. What's best is that it can push your contacts from Highrise, Basecamp, Freshbooks and more to a Campaign Monitor subscriber list. We've got a in-depth walkthrough in our blog.

Thanks to OneSaas for bringing this to life - there's even a free account to help you get started. We'd love to hear your feedback, however feel free to contact the developers directly.

Get in touch with us on Twitter:
We're also on Facebook:

Join 200,000 companies around the world that use Campaign Monitor to run email marketing campaigns that deliver results for their business.

Get started for free