How to add a "forward to a friend" link to a web page?

The company I work for posts all of its newsletters on its website in addition to emailing them, and I would like to keep the forward to a friend link on that version, but of course the CM <forwardtoafriend> tags don't work on a normal web page. Is there a way to add a link to a web page that will take people to the same forward area?

Diana Diana, 7 years ago

Hi AZGaber. I'm afraid that isn't possible. The forward to a friend links are unique for each subscriber, it's not something generic that could be added to your website, sorry.

D. Potter
Campaign Monitor
vanwoods, 7 years ago

This is a strange thing, i have my newsletter also online just in case. I would like to have an url that redirects me, right now there is a name and email of a subscriber filled in the online version.

It works with the name in it with the online version of the newsletter, so there probably has to be a way to get an url without name and email pre filled in?

I hope there is a solution for this.

thnx in advance

Join 200,000 companies around the world that use Campaign Monitor to run email marketing campaigns that deliver results for their business.

Get started for free