Combining multiple campaigns into one

So frequently we have the situation where after an initial mailing is sent, we a) Correct bouncebacks, b) think of other people who should receive it.  We copy the campaign and send it to this new list, but REALLY we'd like to combine it with the first, as the overall report is of the same campaign.

Is there any way to do this?

Mathew Mathew, 7 years ago

Unfortunately, no - they are two separate campaigns from Campaign Monitor's perspective and there isn't any way to combine them.

You would need to export the data and do it manually, if it was critical for you.

Get in touch with us on Twitter:
We're also on Facebook:
coremarketing, 7 years ago

Is there any chance that Campaign Monitor might amend this in the future? I have run into the same issue. It is annoying not only for reporting reasons but also, in my case, because our client is a non-profit organization and they gave me their campaign recipient list, only to send me additional recipients over the next couple of days. Because they're a non-profit, I don't want to have to keep paying the $5.00 fee for the campaign multiple times. It would be nice to be able to resend the same campaign to the new and/or adjusted recipient emails as if it were part of the same campaign and therefore not have to pay the base fee multiple times.

crossynmeags, 4 years ago

Ditto to coremarketing's post. Would be a great feature :-)

roshodgekiss roshodgekiss, 4 years ago

Hi crossynmeags, thank you for your feedback here - as always, I'll happily take note of your interest in this :)

Note that since that last post, we've introduced monthly pricing (ie. no base fee), plus you can compare reports between campaigns. Hopefully this will cover most of what has been requested in this thread.

Get in touch with us on Twitter:
We're also on Facebook:

Join 200,000 companies around the world that use Campaign Monitor to run email marketing campaigns that deliver results for their business.

Get started for free