Template Designer Needed

A client of our is looking for 10-20 templates and I do not have a designer who is experienced doing this.  Is there someone out there who does this and freelance this service for us?

quimera, 8 years ago

we would like to see if we could work together. We are a Miami based agency and have lots of experience with email templates and campaign monitor.. Here is a quick example of a newsletter we work on:

http://www.quimeracreative.com/clients/ultra/

you can contact us at dturton at quimeracreative.com

predicaments, 8 years ago

We'd be happy to help - we live and breathe email marketing.

Check us at www.predicaments.com or as an example of one of our corporate designs:

http://justinberkovi.com/predicaments/IPS/EMAIL%20CAMPAIGNS%20IPS/MISTY%20CREST/MISTY_CREST.html

Drop me an email perosnally justin@predicaments.com and I'm sure we can sort this for you or your client.

Justin

imageshoppe, 8 years ago

We also can help you out with template design.  We can do very simple layouts to very complex.  Please let us know, we'd love a chance to talk to you.

Rob

rob@theimageshoppe.com
theimageshoppe.com

The Image Shoppe / Emailrpm

luciddesign, 8 years ago

Hi there,

We'd love to have the opportunity to work with you on this. Take a look at our website — www.luciddesign.co.nz — and, if you're interested to know more about what we can do, send an email to info@luciddesign.co.nz with more details of your brief.

Kind regards,

Galen
Creative Director, Lucid Design

mcgoverny, 8 years ago

@ckaminer, I would like to be considered for this role, I have produced multiple templates for about 15 clients.
One of which was featured in the Camaign Monitor Gallery recently.

Regards
Terry
terabyte {at}  gmail {dot} com
isotype

200,000 companies around the world can't be wrong.

From Australia to Zimbabwe, and everywhere in between, companies count on 
Campaign Monitor for email campaigns that drive real business results.

Get started for free
1-888-533-8098