Centering a graphic?

I just started, searched the Help section (wish there was a help button right on the template) and can't figure out how to center a photo I uploaded. It's aligned to the left, want in the center and with text on both sides. TIA.

Stig Stig, 8 years ago

Hi,
it sounds like you'll want to use a table to place text on both sides of your image. I'm not entirely sure how you want your layout, but a single row, three column table would accomplish it, if I'm reading you correct.

Stig

The Campaign Monitor Blog – HTML email smarts to go with your good looks.
miami, 8 years ago
Stig :

Hi,
it sounds like you'll want to use a table to place text on both sides of your image. I'm not entirely sure how you want your layout, but a single row, three column table would accomplish it, if I'm reading you correct.

Stig

Well, the girl who is helping me set it up and she's out of town for a few days, no internet. She said to edit it here on the CM site, but there are very limited options. There are more options i Dreamweaver, but I'm trying to avoid that since there are heading and date codes I don't understand how to use.

I'm supposing you're saying to create a table in DW, right?

See why 200,000 companies worldwide love Campaign Monitor.

From Australia to Zimbabwe, and everywhere in between, companies count on Campaign Monitor for email campaigns that boost the bottom line.

Get started for free