Centering a graphic?

I just started, searched the Help section (wish there was a help button right on the template) and can't figure out how to center a photo I uploaded. It's aligned to the left, want in the center and with text on both sides. TIA.

Stig Stig, 7 years ago

Hi,
it sounds like you'll want to use a table to place text on both sides of your image. I'm not entirely sure how you want your layout, but a single row, three column table would accomplish it, if I'm reading you correct.

Stig

The Campaign Monitor Blog – HTML email smarts to go with your good looks.
miami, 7 years ago
Stig :

Hi,
it sounds like you'll want to use a table to place text on both sides of your image. I'm not entirely sure how you want your layout, but a single row, three column table would accomplish it, if I'm reading you correct.

Stig

Well, the girl who is helping me set it up and she's out of town for a few days, no internet. She said to edit it here on the CM site, but there are very limited options. There are more options i Dreamweaver, but I'm trying to avoid that since there are heading and date codes I don't understand how to use.

I'm supposing you're saying to create a table in DW, right?

Join 200,000 companies around the world that use Campaign Monitor to run email marketing campaigns that deliver results for their business.

Get started for free
1-888-533-8098