Account email address

We're new here. Just getting set up and preparing to move our clients over to CM from our home-grown newsletter service. I am soooo looking forward to flushing our system down the toilet.

Here's my issue with the CM interface:
When a client logs into their account and finds the "Help" link in the top right corner, they see a message in the right hand column with a link that reads "get in touch with us" which is linked to the email address on our account. Fabulous...almost.

The problem is that this address is the same address to which CM related administrative and billing messages are sent. I REALLY REALLY REALLY would like to have these separated so that when clients click the 'get in touch' link on the help page they get an email address that feeds into our support desk. Billing and administrative issues sent from CM would still go to our admin email address.

Apologies in advance if this is already possible. I've looked through the documentation but don't see this addressed.

Mathew Mathew, 7 years ago

Hi Annie,

We just use your admin address there I'm afraid, it is not possible to have a separate address, but we'll certainly record your suggestion as something to consider for the future.

Get in touch with us on Twitter:
We're also on Facebook:

Join 200,000 companies around the world that use Campaign Monitor to run email marketing campaigns that deliver results for their business.

Get started for free