Any way to change css attributes using templates?

Hello everyone,

I'm trying to figure out if CM supports any way I can have my client change a div's background color/text color/img src using tempaltes. I suspect that the functionality for that isn't in templates right now, but I'd just like to know if the community has any other ways of achieving that objective?

To explain further, what I'm trying to do is to have a default template, which my client can customize (the regular use case for templates I guess!) and in addition, can also change the background color on a particular div, an img src attribute and text color. Any ideas?

Thanks,
Best,
Vignesh.

foamcow, 7 years ago

I'm fairly new to CM but the only way I can think this could be done using the built in editing tools is by changing the class of the div via the "source" button and editing the HTML.

Not tricky, but not really "clicky, clicky".

Could you not create a number of templates in different colour ways and they could choose the one they wanted?

vigneshvg vigneshvg, 7 years ago

hmmm... thanks for the suggestion, I'll try that and see if that'll work.

I can't pre-setup those templates, because the color and the image they want to send across changes every time and frankly, they won't know what it is till they're ready to send the campaign!

Vignesh.

-------------------
www.indee.tv

Join 200,000 companies around the world that use Campaign Monitor to run email marketing campaigns that deliver results for their business.

Get started for free
1-888-533-8098