images zip isnt uploaded correctly

really weird but very frustrating issue. i had this the last time i tried updating templates too, around the turn of the year.

when i try and upload my images.zip files, the images referenced in the html file rarely are ok. the error i get is that the system couldnt find the images files, and can i add them to the zip and try uploading again.
the zip file is definitely ok. what i found was that when i exported my earlier template from your site, the time of the images inside the zip file are approx 8 hours in the future, approx the difference between oz and uk time. this is the case in both ubuntu linux 8.10 and windows xp. previously the only way i could get campaignmonitor to recognise the updated image files in the zip file, was to move the files to a different pc, and make the pc clock run fast - so that the files seemed newer than the times that cm was exporting. that way the images in the zip and the zip itself ran fine. i know this sounds crazy, it happened in late dec last year too, there is another post of mine in the fourums concerning this.for whatever reason i cant get this to work today.  i've spent 2 hours trying to simply upload 2 updated images to my template. this is exactly the same issue as i contacted the cm support about around christmas time, but they couldnt replicate it or come up with an answer.

please help ....

QLStudio, 7 years ago

I have exactly the same issue - I'm in GMT and also using Ubuntu.. I've emailed support.. need a fix.

200,000 companies around the world can't be wrong.

From Australia to Zimbabwe, and everywhere in between, companies count on 
Campaign Monitor for email campaigns that drive real business results.

Get started for free
1-888-533-8098