Campaign Monitor Updates

Hello all,

I'm looking to forward to bouncing ideas of everyone as my account gets up and going.  I have researched all over the web to discover this product matched my needs exactly.  One question I have is a lot of the competitors seem to have some type of form integration built into their systems, is this a feature coming soon?

Thanks for a great product!

Ryan @ SevenCorners

Mathew Mathew, 8 years ago

Hi Ryan,

Thanks for joining the forums! What kind of form integration do you mean? Here's our article about forms in html emails for reference too.

Get in touch with us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/campaignmonitor
We're also on Facebook: http://facebook.com/campaignmonitor
rkrause, 8 years ago

Hi Matthew,

Thanks for the quick reply.  I think what i meant to say was "Surveys".  I noticed some of the other email marketing company's out there diving into it.  Can you elaborate on any updates planned, I thought I saw mention of it somewhere on the net.

Thanks,
Ryan.

Stig Stig, 8 years ago

Off topic:
Mathew, do you know anything about the current situation? The article is two and a half years old, and plenty has changed since then. Old Hotmail support vs. Windows Live Hotmail support?

And as always: Outlook 2007 :)

An update on this would be interesting.

On topic:
rkrause, this doesn't necessarily have to be integrated. What kind of surveys is it you want?

The Campaign Monitor Blog – HTML email smarts to go with your good looks.
rkrause, 8 years ago

Hey Stig, I've noticed you reply to a lot of the forum topics.  I appreciate your willingness to guide me a bit on this subject.  I understand I can create a survey from code, what i'm not sure of is how I can track the results of the buttons in the survey being clicked... can you help me understand my options...

Thanks,
Ryan.

Stig Stig, 8 years ago

It depends, Ryan. Do you want a one-question poll, or a survey with several questions?

If we're talking one question, you could have the question, right in the email, with the options listed as links that would be tracked as the user clicked them.

If you're doing a larger survey, though, I'd just include a link to the first step.

Once you decide on this, you also need to know what language the script should be written in. Then, the easiest thing you can do is Google :)

One could, of course, take steps to integrate the script closer to CM, too - making sure each subscriber only answers once, based on the code in the CM link.

The Campaign Monitor Blog – HTML email smarts to go with your good looks.

Join 150,000 companies around the world that use Campaign Monitor to run email marketing campaigns that deliver results for their business.

Get started for free
1-888-533-8098