Unwanted "This email was sent to [email address suppressed]..."

Why there is (preview)"This email was sent to [email address suppressed]. You can instantly unsubscibe from these email by clicking here." at the end of message? I want it off!!

Dave Dave, 7 years ago

eMKoo, you can hide this message by adding your own unsubscribe link to your email content, which we explain here:

http://help.campaignmonitor.com/topic.aspx?t=40

eMKoo, 7 years ago

I have unsubscribe link on my campaign template (message is in finnish language).
I still get that message added to the email.

<tr>
  <td class="footer" align="center" height="30">Mikäli et jatkossa halua viestejämme, napsauta <unsubscribe>t&auml;st&auml;</unsubscribe>.
    <br />
    Lähde: Kontaktirekisteri (asiakkaat/prospektit/kumppanit: päättäjät/vaikuttajat/pääkäyttäjät)</td>
  </tr>

go4 go4, 7 years ago

I'm also getting a duplicate of the unsubscribe message although it's included in my template - mine's in English.

www.go4.com.au | WordPress & Campaign Monitor services
Dave Dave, 7 years ago

Sorry for the trouble here guys, it turned out this duplicate unsubscribe link was related to an update we pushed a couple of hours ago. I can confirm we've since rolled that functionality back, and after running a few tests can also confirm the issue has been fixed.

Thanks so much for letting us know, and apologies for not spotting this earlier.

eMKoo, 7 years ago

It seems to me that you still must change template to another and back on a draft to get rid of duplicate unsubscribe link.

go4 go4, 7 years ago

Thanks,
I confirm this in my case too - had to change template, preview and change back to get rid of it.

www.go4.com.au | WordPress & Campaign Monitor services
lovely09, 7 years ago

I'm glad to hear that it was already fixed.I will still change the template for assurance of getting rid to duplicate unsubscribe link.

Join 200,000 companies around the world that use Campaign Monitor to run email marketing campaigns that deliver results for their business.

Get started for free
1-888-533-8098