I represent an online signature-gathering campaign. We use CM to store the signatures, including several custom fields.
We want code that will pull x number of random subscriber records and display their names. (Subscribers have given their approval.)
- Must work when embedded in a WordPress page.
- Must pull and display x number of records, where we can change the value of x.
- Must pull records at random.
- Must ignore records marked 'do not display'. (This flag resides in a multi-option field; e.g., display='do not display'.)
- Should pull records with specified flags. (Records are flagged in a multi-option field, 'display', with options like 'vip', 'normal', and 'do not display'.)
- Should be able to EITHER pull records from a single specified flag, OR pull records with one of two or more specified flags, according to our preference; should be able to display them EITHER interspersed OR in separate lists, according to our preference.
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org stating your interest, along with a list of 2-3 custom PHP/API projects and 2-3 examples of custom WP work. References would also be helpful.
Thanks in advance!
From Australia to Zimbabwe, and everywhere in between, companies count on Campaign Monitor for email campaigns that drive real business results.Get started for free