Problem with Google Analytics tagging in campaign

Hi,

We just sent out a campaign, and the links to our site aren't working properly. Specifically the Google Analytics tagging is incorrect. Where there should be an ampersand, is a dollar sign:

&utm_content=113698336$utm_campaign=c1n+6%2f15+_+iylrhh

This poses a problem to us because our application blocks any GET input with characters like that. It also poses a problem from a tracking standpoint, where utm_campaign isn't getting marked as a separate variable.

Please let me know when this is fixed or if the problem is on our end somehow.

Thanks,
-Matt

Ken Ken, 8 years ago

Hi Matt,

Could you get in contact with support@campaignmonitor.com with your problem, and, more specifically, the campaign with which you're having the problem with, and we can fix it up for you.


http://www.campaignmonitor.com
slapshotw, 8 years ago

Update: I got in contact with support. It was a problem on their end but they fixed it up quickly.

200,000 companies around the world can't be wrong.

From Australia to Zimbabwe, and everywhere in between, companies count on 
Campaign Monitor for email campaigns that drive real business results.

Get started for free
1-888-533-8098