Forward to a friend not working

Hi,

RE: my campaign "090527 MFAA Tasmanian Gala Ball 2009" under my client account "MFAA TAS".

My forward to a friend link is not functioning when I sent a test preview to myself for this campaign. Similar situation has arisen on some of my other campaigns.

I use [forwardtoafriend] in my HTML emails instead of my text emails. This has been working fine for 8 months but sometime earlier this month it stopped working. Now when I click the forward to a friend button it attempts to redirect me to the url [forwardtoafriend] which displays a 404 error.

The reason i need to use [fowardtoafriend] syntax is because I use an image map for my header. I fail to see how I can use <forwardtoafriend></forwardtoafriend> at all. Am I doing something wrong? is there some case I am not considering?

Thanks.

Jarrod Jarrod, 8 years ago

A recent update to the importing process to improve importing and download speed has caused this problem. Apologies - we will have it rectified soon. A workaround is to create image slices and use the <forwardtoafriend></forwardtoafriend> tags around the slices.

200,000 companies around the world can't be wrong.

From Australia to Zimbabwe, and everywhere in between, companies count on 
Campaign Monitor for email campaigns that drive real business results.

Get started for free
1-888-533-8098