Client Settings - More Configurable Subscriber Management

Are there any plans to make the subscriber management in client settings more configurable?

For example I want to provide my clients with access to the subscriber list and the ability to create segments but I also want to lock-down the custom fields and also a number of pre-created segments.

In particular if I can't lock-down the custom fields then my clients would have the potential to accidentally mess up the functionality of the Campaign Monitor generated subscribe form hosted on their site - a disaster.

Additionally I use segments to create my clients distribution lists and if I can't lock them down then my clients will have the potential to accidentally delete them and may not necessarily know how to re-create them.

Also in my case there is no reason to provide clients with access to the capturing and processing functionality - I guess making this accessible might even de-value some of the services people out there are charging for.

Basically I just want to provide my clients with the ability to create segments of their own - it provides useful intelligence for them and is also a good selling tool for me - but currently I can't afford to take the risk.

Join 150,000 companies around the world that use Campaign Monitor to run email marketing campaigns that deliver results for their business.

Get started for free
1-888-533-8098