Client Settings - More Configurable Subscriber Management

Are there any plans to make the subscriber management in client settings more configurable?

For example I want to provide my clients with access to the subscriber list and the ability to create segments but I also want to lock-down the custom fields and also a number of pre-created segments.

In particular if I can't lock-down the custom fields then my clients would have the potential to accidentally mess up the functionality of the Campaign Monitor generated subscribe form hosted on their site - a disaster.

Additionally I use segments to create my clients distribution lists and if I can't lock them down then my clients will have the potential to accidentally delete them and may not necessarily know how to re-create them.

Also in my case there is no reason to provide clients with access to the capturing and processing functionality - I guess making this accessible might even de-value some of the services people out there are charging for.

Basically I just want to provide my clients with the ability to create segments of their own - it provides useful intelligence for them and is also a good selling tool for me - but currently I can't afford to take the risk.

See why 200,000 companies worldwide love Campaign Monitor.

From Australia to Zimbabwe, and everywhere in between, companies count on Campaign Monitor for email campaigns that boost the bottom line.

Get started for free