Axis error (Duplicate file name)

Hello, when I try to use Axis 1.4 to generate the classes from the WSDL, I get :

mbp-pascal-robert:src probert$ java org.apache.axis.wsdl.WSDL2Java
6 juil. 2009 16:46:53 org.apache.axis.utils.JavaUtils isAttachmentSupported
org.apache.axis.wsdl.toJava.DuplicateFileException: Duplicate file name: com/csend/api/api/ 
Hint: you may have mapped two namespaces with elements of the same name to the same package name.
    at org.apache.axis.wsdl.toJava.JavaWriter.generate(
    at org.apache.axis.wsdl.toJava.JavaBeanWriter.generate(
    at org.apache.axis.wsdl.toJava.JavaTypeWriter.generate(
    at org.apache.axis.wsdl.toJava.JavaGeneratorFactory$Writers.generate(
    at org.apache.axis.wsdl.gen.Parser.generateTypes(
    at org.apache.axis.wsdl.gen.Parser.generate(
    at org.apache.axis.wsdl.gen.Parser.access$000(
    at org.apache.axis.wsdl.gen.Parser$

Did anyone found a workaround beside modifying the WSDL? It look like Axis 1.1 can workaround this, but I prefer using 1.4...

andrewbarton, 5 years ago

I had this issue also. Commenting out the two sections of the WSDL that deal with SubscriberUnsubscribe fixed this issue, but it is not clear what functionality I lost. Strangely, a SubscriberUnsubscribe entity was still generated which must be part of the issue.

I can successfully generate the client classes using Axis 1.1 with unmodified WSDL, but as my system uses a later version of Axis, the generated client code is not compatible with my system.

Has anyone found WSDL modifications that generate correct client code for Axis 1.4?

Join 200,000 companies around the world that use Campaign Monitor to run email marketing campaigns that deliver results for their business.

Get started for free