Reports of new subscibers

Hi everyone,

I've got a new client who wants to integrate contact management / email marketing into his website, which I know Campaign Monitor can do 99% of what he wants to achieve.

My only problem is that I need my client to be sent a report every time someone subscribes through a website form, with the email including all the details they entered to sign up. I can't find the facility to do this, the closest I've found is RSS subscriptions, but that only gives the number of people, I want emails that include all the details they gave.

How do I do this?

Thanks for your help in advance! :D

Mathew Mathew, 7 years ago

The best way to do this would be to add some code on the signup side, so that as well as submitting the form to Campaign Monitor, it sends it as an email to your client. There would be various ways to do this depending on what server side code you are using.

Otherwise, the RSS is the best option, letting your client know when to login and check the new subscribers out.

Get in touch with us on Twitter:
We're also on Facebook:

Join 200,000 companies around the world that use Campaign Monitor to run email marketing campaigns that deliver results for their business.

Get started for free