Image optimisation

Hi guys,

We've got an email template which we've built for one of our clients - the template contains a fairly large image placeholder for them to upload an image of a graph, this placeholder is 680px wide. Unfortunately for some reason the image seems to be optimised by the campaign monitor system on upload, which causes alot of pixelation and general degradation of the image which in some areas causes it to become unreadable.

Is there any way around this? I have tried all different file formats, tried resizing the image to the correct width so that campaign monitor doesn't have to do it - I've tried everything but can't seem to get it to be readable.

Any suggestions?

Cheers
Dave

Diana Diana, 7 years ago

Hi Dave,

I'm pretty sure we resolved this via support but if you have any other questions just let us know.

For everyone else the image was fine in the final campaign, it was only in the editing screen where it looked degraded.

~*~~*~~*~~*~
D. Potter
Campaign Monitor

Join 200,000 companies around the world that use Campaign Monitor to run email marketing campaigns that deliver results for their business.

Get started for free
1-888-533-8098