Potential Clients

Is there a way for a client to sign-up with out you adding them?

I mean if they visit your site is there a "sign-Up" link or button so they can join your service and not have to be added manually?

Thanks

Charlie

Mathew Mathew, 7 years ago

Hi Charlie,

Do you mean have a client add themselves to your account? You can do this via the API, using the client.create method. Otherwise, you would need to login and add their account yourself.

Get in touch with us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/campaignmonitor
We're also on Facebook: http://facebook.com/campaignmonitor
stylus1274, 7 years ago

Dumb question here to your response. Don't quite follow you about "adding themselves" to my account.

This isn't the same thing as a person going to your site and selecting "Register" or "Sign-up"?

If they are adding themselves via the API, I'm assuming that they know we are signed-up with Campaign Monitor.

Do you understand what I'm asking?

Blake, 7 years ago
stylus1274 :

If they are adding themselves via the API, I'm assuming that they know we are signed-up with Campaign Monitor.

You can actually use the API to create a sign-up form on your site where users can sign-up (as clients of yours) without giving anything away about Campaign Monitor. They would just add their details to the form and when they submit their information their account would be created.

It's just like you've manually added them, only you're using the API to do it for you programmatically. Hope that helps.

stylus1274, 7 years ago
Blake Haswell :
stylus1274 :

You can actually use the API to create a sign-up form on your site where users can sign-up (as clients of yours) without giving anything away about Campaign Monitor. They would just add their details to the form and when they submit their information their account would be created.

It's just like you've manually added them, only you're using the API to do it for you programmatically. Hope that helps.

Blake, that is exactly what I was looking for. I just couldn't find where the info is on this site. Thanks a million.

Join 200,000 companies around the world that use Campaign Monitor to run email marketing campaigns that deliver results for their business.

Get started for free
1-888-533-8098