Approval Process - suggestion

There seems to be no transparency around the approval rates. I've been happily sending campaigns to 20K subscribers and last week hit a 65K list that I needed approval for. Fair enough, that's quite a jump - but it did get me wondering how many I'm approved for from the beginning. Any way this magic number could be visible?

Diana Diana, 7 years ago

Hi Kanear,

The rates are visible for clients (under the client settings tab) but otherwise we don't advertise the exact numbers because people can and have tried to go around the approval levels. We are working on ways to make it more transparent in the app when you're likely to need approval soon though, so it isn't as much of a surprise.

~*~~*~~*~~*~
D. Potter
Campaign Monitor
frumpy, 7 years ago

We tried to send our first campaign around 5:30pm PT yesterday. It is now 1:30pm PT the next day and we haven't heard back. We thought we'd be able to send our campaign yesterday, but it's now been nearly 24 hours and we haven't been able to send our campaign. I've written in to Support separately for an update and haven't heard back. We have no idea what our status is nor when we will finally be able to send our campaign, but we're well beyond 12 hours and need to send these emails.

Diana Diana, 7 years ago

Hey frumpy,

We always reply to approval requests within 12 hours and yours was no exception, looks like we replied about 10 minutes after it came in asking for some additional information. Perhaps you're not getting our replies? It looks like they're going to the email address stored on your account. You might want to check your spam filter or something like that just in case they're being filtered.

~*~~*~~*~~*~
D. Potter
Campaign Monitor
frumpy, 7 years ago

Thanks, Diana. We found the response and have now replied. I also changed email address on our account so that they now go directly to me instead of to anyone else.

Join 200,000 companies around the world that use Campaign Monitor to run email marketing campaigns that deliver results for their business.

Get started for free
1-888-533-8098