Retrieve Date of Opens & Clicks

Hello CampaignMonitor staff,
       I understand currently that, through the API call, obtainging the date that a recipient clicked or
         opened an email campaign, is not available.
        I'd like to make an "official" request for this please.

Any one of our campaigns can be sent over a long period of time, so we often target the recipient
            who interacted with the email the most recent.

Is there already a demand for this option, if so, is there an anticipated completion date?
Thank-you very much!

Dave Dave, 7 years ago

Thanks for the suggestion, I've just added your vote for this internally. We're always looking for ways we can improve our API, so hopefully this will make it into the mix soon.

seemecv seemecv, 7 years ago

Count my vote also. The open & click date is very important in our reporting and it would be great if those stats will be available in the API soon.

may I know also when will be the next release of the updated API? Coz I've been checking Campaign Monitor API regularly but havent seen any updates on the API this past few months.

freecr8, 7 years ago

Count me in, too! The API is a great tool – we've found CM generally as a product extremely useful since adoption earlier this year. This API addition would make the ability to create custom reporting modules much more useful  – we're developing systems which hook into/generate data for existing CRM programs so the API is an essential tool for us!

Good work guys, looking forward to future CM updates!

mc123, 7 years ago

Yep agreed if the API could have some specific Campaign Reporting calls it would be great.
For example the ability to create a report of XYZ campaigns for the last 30 days.

Join 200,000 companies around the world that use Campaign Monitor to run email marketing campaigns that deliver results for their business.

Get started for free