Anyone else having problems inporting emails into the system?

Been struggling all day to import emails into the system, this morning i got an error page saying check back in a few hours... have done... and whenever i go to upload the page hangs...

UPDATE

In fact when the page returns the default CM error page/form that page is hanging when i try and send a report.

That has now cleared 5 mins after the event...

yirvin, 8 years ago

I'm having a problem accessing the system entirely.  Whenever I try to get in in Firefox or Safari, the browser gets caught in a redirect loop.  I keep trying with no luck.  Any suggestions?

Diana Diana, 8 years ago

Hi yirvin,

There was a momentary issue with the login forms earlier, but that's been resolved and you should be able to login now without a problem.

Richard@FM we haven't seen other reports of that behavior. If you haven't already shoot an email in to support and we'll take a look for you.

~*~~*~~*~~*~
D. Potter
Campaign Monitor
Richard.Wendon Richard.Wendon, 8 years ago

Still experiencing problems... but we recieved one of those emails saying "you are affected" so that would explain it, i guess?

See why 200,000 companies worldwide love Campaign Monitor.

From Australia to Zimbabwe, and everywhere in between, companies count on Campaign Monitor for email campaigns that boost the bottom line.

Get started for free