Anyone else having problems inporting emails into the system?

Been struggling all day to import emails into the system, this morning i got an error page saying check back in a few hours... have done... and whenever i go to upload the page hangs...

In fact when the page returns the default CM error page/form that page is hanging when i try and send a report.

That has now cleared 5 mins after the event...

yirvin, 7 years ago

I'm having a problem accessing the system entirely.  Whenever I try to get in in Firefox or Safari, the browser gets caught in a redirect loop.  I keep trying with no luck.  Any suggestions?

Diana Diana, 7 years ago

Hi yirvin,

There was a momentary issue with the login forms earlier, but that's been resolved and you should be able to login now without a problem.

Richard@FM we haven't seen other reports of that behavior. If you haven't already shoot an email in to support and we'll take a look for you.

D. Potter
Campaign Monitor
Richard.Wendon Richard.Wendon, 7 years ago

Still experiencing problems... but we recieved one of those emails saying "you are affected" so that would explain it, i guess?

Join 200,000 companies around the world that use Campaign Monitor to run email marketing campaigns that deliver results for their business.

Get started for free