Going slightly mad... and ready to break something in the office

There is a page (somewhere) within CM, that shows a template, and breaks down the different elements... such as table of contents... repeating elements etc... its a visual example with the code, its simple... nice.. but can i find it...no and im having a proper rage in the office... doing my head in that i cannot find it.

Does anyone have a link to the page i am refering too?

Ragey McRage! 

P.S - I consider this to be one of the most useful pages on CM... so i would strongly advise someone make it a million times more obvious than it currently is.

Dave Dave, 7 years ago

Richard, after lots of customer feedback we actually redesigned the help topic for building templates to this one:

If you think there's something missing from this, or preferred the original approach, I'd love to hear it. Also, if you're looking for some sample templates that include the template tags, check these out:

Richard.Wendon Richard.Wendon, 7 years ago

Hiya... i forgot i raged about this....

I did actually end up using this page...although i much, much much prefer the original... i think its the comfort of knowing where things are in relation to one another visually. Being a designer... i work visually...

Ironically i do a lot of these templates... but i like refering back to the old page to check.

Bring back the old page!

Join 200,000 companies around the world that use Campaign Monitor to run email marketing campaigns that deliver results for their business.

Get started for free