Need Pre-Sales Support

Ed. Note. - I wanted to post this via the 'contact us' form, but when I submit I get an error from your website.

Hi CampaignMonitor,

We're in the process of choosing a service like CampaignMonitor (on behalf of a large client) to manage an email campaign that will be sent to approximately 1M recipients. If successful (what constitutes success is tbd) our client may be sending several (3-10) campaigns a year.

One main requirement is tracking views and clickthroughs. In addition, though, we need to correlate the views and clickthroughs back to our database of 'people' to do reporting/analysis based on attributes that are not things that would be in our 'contact list' on your servers.

I'd like to understand if/how the tracking data can be exported so that we can do additional analysis in-house for our client after the campaign has gone out. It might be easier to discuss our needs in person. If possible, I'd love to hear back from someone there at CampaignMonitor.

Regards,

Brian Eriksen
Senior Architect
Discovery Logic, Inc.
202-607-7473
Brian.Eriksen@DiscoveryLogic.com

Dave Dave, 7 years ago

Hi Brian,

Apologies for your problem with our contact form, that's all back up and running again now.

For every campaign you send, we provide detailed reports on the results on a per-subscriber level. This includes opens, clicks, bounces, unsubscribes, forwards and more. As well as making this data easy to browse in our reports, you can also export these results with a single click on CSV or text format.

This makes it nice and easy to sync your campaign results back for additional in-house analysis.

You can also take this a step further by using our API to automate the entire process. This would mean every time you send a campaign, you can automatically sync the results back to your own database.

If you have any further questions about this, don't hesitate to get in touch.

Join 200,000 companies around the world that use Campaign Monitor to run email marketing campaigns that deliver results for their business.

Get started for free
1-888-533-8098