Cannot log in, even after resetting password

EDIT: Solved, this was a case of PEBKAC ("Problem exists between keyboard and chair") - another user at our end had altered the account details and neglected to inform me. No foul on Campaign Monitor's part and a big thumbs-up for their customer service!

Hi there,

I am having repeated problems logging into my account, even after resetting the password three times (including one as a dictionary word, all lowercase, with no symbols). I'm absolutely certain that I'm entering the password correctly, and the username is the same one I've always used.

Oddly, I didn't get the "time for a new password" message that we've all been getting since the big change, probably because I haven't entered my password successfully (nb I use "successfully" as distinct from "correctly"). But I did get that message on a different account that I run for a different business.

Any ideas?

Work Work Work, 7 years ago

I'm in exactly the same boat - have emailed support and will post if I hear back from them soon.

Diana Diana, 7 years ago

Hey Tim,

Sorry to hear about your problems. When you emailed in to support was it under the same email address you're using in the forums? I'm trying to track down your support ticket and not finding it.

Work Work Work, did you get a reply? I haven't been able to find a ticket under your forum email either so just checking up on it. Let us know if you're still having problems.

D. Potter
Campaign Monitor
Tim, 7 years ago

Hi Diana, I emailed from t.bennett at a address, which is different to my forum address. The subject line was "Cannot log in to account".

Mathew Mathew, 7 years ago

Hi Tim,

We can't see anything that looks like that address in our system. Can you try emailing mathewp at directly please.

Get in touch with us on Twitter:
We're also on Facebook:
Tim, 7 years ago

All fixed now, thanks to Mathew!

Edit: There was never any problem with Campaign Monitor, just some problems with our people changing account details, and not communicating the changes.

Join 200,000 companies around the world that use Campaign Monitor to run email marketing campaigns that deliver results for their business.

Get started for free